Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Novel Idea

Welcome to all who have chosen to follow me. Please bare with me. This is my first attempt at blogging and i may tangent as i get used to posting opinion, fact, and some wishful thinking.

Those who know me (Family, former classmate and the few people who have been called friends) have all pointed out that i have an uncanny knack for remembering details about film, literature, and certain time periods within history.

So what should i do with this curious ability to share and suggest films and books I've been privileged enough to see or read?

Dad says:  I need to find something that i can wake up in the morning and enjoy doing.
My Brother:  Created this space for me and said share your thoughts with the world.

Now here i am. A nervous Nelly trying to figure out what my voice should be? So for now I will just be me. And call it how i see it. I am going to use my gift for gab and random bits of information i have stored away.

***Warning: If i post about a new release there will be no spoiler. But if the post is about a film which has made it to the store shelves or television then all bets are off.***

Well I'm off  to scour the TV and theaters for new and possibly unique topics to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment